Originally posted by McMedic:
Originally posted by ConSigCor:
[b] [b]Goodbye Europe; It was Nice Knowing You

By Ray Starmann

Any common sense call to stop the flow of refugees is met with cries of racist or Nazi or any of the other sobriquets the left pins on people. The modus operandi of the left is the same in Europe as it is in America. If you oppose the globalist destruction of civilization and humanity you are a racist.

While America has many problems, I cannot believe for a second that Americans would let their country be destroyed as is happening in Western Europe. Simply put, Angela Merkel would have been tarred and feathered and impeached months ago in the land of the free and the home of the brave.

[/b]
The first paragraph I can believe. The second, not so much. [/b]
If the 'Murikans have not tared and feathered anyone over the absolute criminality in the Fed and State governments - they most likely wont do crap over some immigrants other than a few random cases here and there.

Wave some useless signs and sign silly chants yes - I don't have much hope for anything more than that. Whitey has proven himself neutered in 'MuriKa.

"To achieve One World Government it is necessary to remove from the minds of men their individualism, their loyalty to family traditions and national identification."
~ Brock Chisholm, when director of UN World Health Organization