He is doing this to destroy the people of the United States of America and its constitutional government.

I do not believe that he was qualified to be the president by virtue of not being a natural born citizen. His father was a Kenyan citizen and his actions as president have not put the US citizen in priority. It makes me question where his priorities lie.

Whether or not he was born in Hawaii, I question if he was still an American Citizen by way of his privileged schooling and life in Indonesia. That being said, his memoirs say he was born in Kenya. His college financial aid said that he was a foreigner. His SS card says that he is someone else, who happens to be dead. So what is true?

To kill our economy when the US is already one of the cleaner countries in the world as a percentage of economic development is tantamount to treason if not some warped loathing of America. Michelle was ashamed to be an American, so what does that tell us?

Then again the Constitution is a dusty old piece of paper for the globalist progressive left and right. The sovereign nation is obsolete. So much for the oath of office.

"Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always Bad Men." Lord Actin 1887

I fear we live in evil times...