"I deleted my reply to Mexneck's post in Situation Reports, because it doesn't really meet the guidelines for that forum."

For those that didn't see it. Here's what I posted.
I presume that many people here have never been to Russia or speak Russian. I've included a link to the material as a means of showing this is a legitimate situation and that many Russians have started preparing for nuclear war.
Putin has, according to this report, sent an ultimatum to the present administration of the US detailing that they will no longer be responsible for the safety of any nations aircraft in Syria. In addition they will consider any further killing of Syrian forces as an act of war. They have further stated that they are suspending all nuclear weapon inspections and treaties with the US. The reporter states that since Russia is being blamed for all evils of the world anyway that Russia will accept full responsibility for a pre-emptive nuclear strike. To give weight to the content the Russian embassy has now issued travel advisories for all Russian citizens living abroad to be on the lookout and prepare for terrorist attacks. And the link in case you speak Russian or have access to a translator, https://youtu.be/62mWDoUrM8o

Right now there is information spreading that the Russians have called home all Russian citizens. If that is true than it may be true for government officials. So far there has been no call through the Russian embassy or official government channels for ordinary Russian citizens too return home. Russians generally send in an evacuation team for all Russian citizens. If you recall the recent evacuation of Yemen, it was the Russians that also evacuated citizens of US,EU countries.

Well, this is it.