With the fear of sounding unpatriotic or even anti-American can I make a couple observations ?

1. The Russian people as a whole have shown more Biblical morality in recent times than NYC, LA, Detroit, Chicago, or NOLA citizens.

2. Russian politicians at least are always putting Russia first, not globalism.

3. The gun control laws in Russia are almost identical to those in Cali. (Yes, I checked the laws and comments of Russian citizens verifying them).

Now, there are other observations, but consider a scenario where Hillary wins the presidency (shudder !). Her globalist vision will certainly erode whatever God-given liberties we have left. Our laws will be more restrictive and tyrannical than Russia's.

Under Obama, the US has exhausted and tied the hands of its soldiers. It has frustrated or removed the most wise and responsible generals and admirals. It has toppled the governments of friends in the name of "democracy." It has created instability in the world, and uncertainty about what the US vision really is. No one can count on us, so why would they bother to come to our aid ? How many would would lay down their lives for Commander-in-Chief Hillary ? What would be the purpose ? Defending our freedoms ? What freedoms would be left ? Once she appoints her social-engineering SCOTUS judges, there will be none.

Despite the bravery of our men and women in the military, I do not believe we could win a world war. We have to go to a scrap yard to get parts for our planes now. Most weapons systems depend upon China or other countries to produce replacement parts. New weaponry is put into the field to test as an afterthought. Is Hillary going to make this better ?

When it comes down to it, is it possible that we would do better under another nation's rule than to be under Hillary's vision of a country without borders.

I still hold out the hope that enough Godly men and women can take a stand that results in at least SOME regions of this continent being secured for our God-given rights. But, if we fail, I suspect that the choice after November may be between Hillary or Putin.

So, which one would be worse ? If you know anything about Hillary's long standing goals and stated promises, you know that Hillary will bring a death-blow against our remaining freedoms in this country.

Just some questions that have been thrown to me. What do you think ?

----------------------------------
"Take heed: watch and pray, for ye know not when the time is." -- Mark 13:33.