Invited reporters...

Hey, everybody falls for it sometimes. There was a group of Russian documentary film makers who did a heck of a series on world special forces back when the Berlin wall came down.

In part of it, they covered an up and coming senior NCO with SF, as the "real John Rambo".

I figured, "Ok whatever". There must be some reason his career is about over. Turns out he later promoted to be some top command level Sgt Major who was in charge of putting down the 1990s patriot movement within the military and guys publishing the Resister were snickering and chuckling over being at most of his important meetings.

Issue was also, he had a brother in the Marine Corps and I knew the guy. Real piece of work and bragged about being in some oddball satanic coven. The "were gonna rule the world" BS... I was like, yeah whatever...

25 years later, okay, now I am taking that shit seriously and I was able to piece together intel that I otherwise never would have been able to piece together had it not been for that authentically friendly documentary on the guy.

Any pictures or video footage someone does now can haunt stuff decades later. Just remember that when you invite "journalists" around.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.