Lets take these one at a time and look at how Trump tends to deal with it:

Muslims: Okay, open hostility. Under present conditions the CIA and NWO types have had Al Queda and a lot of other Muslim groups on the buyout program. They get various payments for "assistance" in targeting the "extremists". Playing both ends against the middle, the CIA people think they have a handle on it. The problem is so do a lot of the Jihadis. Trump is probably going to be cutting off a bunch of their budgets.

My personal take on it, they will be at each other's throats more than ever. While the US may not have the insider intelligence feed it once had, response after the fact will also be delayed, but when it eventually happens, it will be brutal. Expect drone strikes and death squads, but fewer of them.

Zionists: Trump's romance with the NY area mafias is public and well known. They will be cashing in, not cashing out, although there will be a shakeup on the pecking order based on who has been friends and backers of Trump. A lot of the inside information on Huma and her husband came from Jews inside their organizations. In either event, it's kind of hard to call those people marginalized or disenfranchised.

Illuminati: Again, it will just be a faction shakedown. Trump is known to be a Scottish Rite Freemason from a long established family line of Scottish Rite Freemasons. They are a large enough faction that the Illuminati at least nominally pay them respect. A conflict against the Scottish Rite president is bad form and would likely lead to an internal purge that neither faction wants.

Soros: Soros is a big deal, but him winning with the NY mob, high ranking masons and a whole lot of other players taking big losses just for Soros to win, that's not acceptable to those other factions. Especially when Soros is viewed as a senile old and on the way out, and his managers accountants and consultants might be powerful, might order hits on people they don't like, but they don't have a record of bulldozing people who get in the way of progress on major building and infrastructure projects. Trump's allies do.

Something I am noticing about this Soros stuff, especially over the last two years is that he is getting desperate for results on compressed timetables. He is no longer playing the "long game" and no real heir to his throne is clearly evident yet. In my opinion, I think it might have been Hillary, but she has problems too. The real heir is a question mark and Soros is running out of natural lifetime for whatever some big sinister master plan might be.

In fact, with the fall of Clinton, the Bilderburger faction might actually be facing the prospect of being leaderless within five years, which explains the desperate plays they are making right now to tweak the election results. The opposition really needed Hillary to win in order to bring about their grand plan on the late timetable (it is my strong opinion their original goal was Y2K).

Right now, what I see happening in the Soros funded political machine is a dual-desperation. They want to produce results for the old man, but they also want the spend the living crap out of his money while he is still alive because they fear what it could be used for or who will be the captain of that ship when he passes.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.