Originally posted by North Force:
But is his money going to BLM etc?

I'm sure Rockefeller and the Rothschild's have done a few nice things too. But they are all still parts of the "Elite" who are screwing us and the world for their gain.

Someone knows where they live and its time for a purge.
The Democrats have been holding a bunch of big conferences to find new donors for the operations. Two issues:

1. Soros does not even have enough money to accomplish what they want to accomplish. Thus, they can't get it all from him, and it is likely that he will cut them off at some point.

2. Soros is getting older, and they have to find another "Heir to the throne" to pick up where he leaves off. He has some sons who are politically active with the same kinds of stuff, and if I were to take sides and place trust, it would be the old man, not so much some of the people around him. In fact, as I dig around, I think one of his sons is a driving force behind both Anonymous and Wikileaks.

I also have this hunch that he is the force keeping a lot of these crazy Bolsheviks in check. Going over some of his speeches and interviews from the early 1990s. These rap star crack lords who came up in the 1980s and 1990s and now have wealth and power already usually either have a track record of ordering hits on people, or now network with people who have. The issue in that side of the left is a lingering animosity with the Hispanics over who is really going to be in charge because the Mexican majority is never going to fully accept Black minority rule.

The shootouts we have seen in connection with the riots for example, have been blacks vs mostly white anarchists in turf fights. The anarchists have a long history of giving a lot of bang for the buck with issues they believe in. Often living in squalor while engaging in action after action on the stuff they do and priding themselves on how low they can go in the realm of personal lifestyle and comfort. That said, they don't seem particularly impressed by money unless it comes fairly easily. As we all know, they tend to have an abject allergy to physical labor.

I have this strong suspicion that those people are being given just enough money to get themselves into a lot of trouble, and not enough to come out the other end and that's the old man's real plan.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.