North Force, Israel was created by the Balfour declaration after WW1 when Europeans recognized the Jews of the world which had been scattered after the conquest of the Romans deserved their own homeland again.

Some came 'home' then, while the majority came after Hitler tried to exterminate the entire race during WW2. The 'arabs' that were there were primarily nomadic herders. You know like most arabs were PRE OIL discovery days.

My connection started in 1973 when I went thru their jump school. I met and became good friends with a young Israeli officer that was the older Brother of the current Prime Minister. I met 'little Benji' and the rest of the family then also.

I also met and got to know LOTS of Jews that got to come home after they spent some time in places that got them tattoos on their arms!

I also got to see first hand how the 'arabs' want to deal with them during the 1973 unpleasantness.

The next time I got to go there was during the first Gulf War after I was one of the Israeli briefers for General Schartzkoph (sp?).

This was after getting to know a BUNCH of Iranians after they fled their own country also, so I really do know what the Iranians would like to do.

Currently I am a retired LtCol Intelligence Officer in the National Guard that is my states expert on two things.

1. New Madrid Fault

2. Muslim terrorists.

As I am under 70 I can still be recalled and am every time a Muslim terrorist even farts in this hemisphere. Prime example was I got a call within an hour of San Bernardino attack. Only good part now is I get to charge them 'consultant fees' instead of an active duty paycheck.

NOW ask yourself one thing. What qualifications do the utube experts you reference have?

Always question 'why' people do things first. Most of the time you will find it involves money or power.