I know what will be done, but it will take a while and the question right now is who it will be done to and if Trump can weather out the retaliation.

Chances are, some but not all of the bad players who do know everyone will get picked up, squeezed hard, then be kept on ice while Trump's people scare the living shit out of the rest as a means of keeping them in line. Them Trump's people are going to reel everything in, play real cautious on everything and blame every mistake out there on Obama, because Trump's main thing on international policy will be either inaction, or some short surgical public strike stuff.

The danger is that the US will be caught flat footed on a big attack, but I think they will go back to the old Bush era standing that "so what if it is a big attack, if they do it we will hit them back harder".

They will embrace dumb and brutal more than all the sophisticated stuff, but minus the costly spying that Bush had started with Cheney.

I don't see a lot of pre-emptive strikes, but a "hit back harder" policy. I also don't think he or his supporters are going to take much bullshit off any alphabet agencies. What they lack in sophistication, they can and will make up for in numbers and brute force.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.