They are really on to something with the U.K., in fact it might spell legal trouble for a whole bunch of issues related to the "five eyes" spy network because of that mobilization of foreign spy apparatus to attack political factions in the United States.

The legal premise had been established as an anti-terrorism initiative, but that requires an active terriorism component to a political movement. For example the model having been the relationship between Sinn Fein the IRA. That's why you had the trolls and pundits going through forums and trying hard to troll for talk of attacks on Obama.

I sure tried to back that stuff off and talk people out of it, and look how much membership we lost. What little goes on Facebook, I try to put some warnings out to a few people when some stuff comes up, I suddenly lose "friends".

Hence my decision to just build a survival retreat that is capable out weathering out the first waves of conflict when it all goes serious, because nobody is really going to be able to tell in the early stages who is really on what side. Too many of the highest profile leaders have ulterior motives and loyalties.

Look what gets attacked and shut down...

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.