Top Obama official admits to spying on President Trump

March 29, 2017

Is this the Smoking Gun? Top #Obama official admits to spying on @POTUS #Trump https://t.co/YWzm1ROxf6 pic.twitter.com/b3YLeQgHiz
— TRUNEWS™ (@TRUNEWS) March 29, 2017

A top Obama administration official has acknowledged that government agents spied on President Trump prior to his inauguration and attempted to conceal the evidence

(VERO BEACH, FLA) On Wednesday Evelyn Farkas, the deputy assistant secretary of defense for the Obama administration, told MSNBC’s Mika Brzezinski admitted that efforts were taken by her former colleagues to gather intelligence on President Trump’s transition team and then later conceal the sources of that intelligence from the incoming administration.

Evelyn Farkas, who currently serves as a senior follow at the Atlantic Council, a Washington based think tank, said:

“I was urging my former colleagues and, frankly speaking, the people on the Hill, it was more actually aimed at telling the Hill people, get as much information as you can, get as much intelligence as you can, before President Obama leaves the administration.”

“Because I had a fear that somehow that information would disappear with the senior [Obama] people who left, so it would be hidden away in the bureaucracy ... that the Trump folks – if they found out how we knew what we knew about their ... the Trump staff dealing with Russians – that they would try to compromise those sources and methods, meaning we no longer have access to that intelligence.”

Evelyn Farkas also discussed the rush to widely disperse the information gathered on President Trump’s team to political operatives, lawmakers, and congressional staffers on Capitol Hill prior to January 20th.

"So I became very worried because not enough was coming out into the open and I knew that there was more. We have very good intelligence on Russia," she said. "So then I had talked to some of my former colleagues and I knew that they were trying to also help get information to the Hill."

On the March 28th edition of TRUNEWS, host Rick Wiles spoke with Freedom Watch founder Larry Klayman about the emerging ‘Smoking Guns’ proving President Trump’s assertion that he was illegal spied upon by officials in the U.S. intelligence community, potentially at the behest of officials in the Obama administration.

Like Evelyn Farkas, Dimitri Alperovitch is also a senior fellow of the Atlantic Council, and heads their “Cyber Statecraft Initiative”.

Dimitri Alperovitch is the founder and CTO of CrowdStrike, the organization that initially claimed to have evidence the Russian government was connected to the Trump organization. They have subsequently walked back this claim in a retraction published on Voice of America.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861