You should have seen the tactical forums and socnet people go apeshit when some of the instructors at one of the high end courses were talking proudly about how they did presidential security for Aristide and I mentioned the code name "Voodo Prince". Boy, what an uproar that was.

You would almost think it was like back when my nickname in the corps was "Rambo" and this guy whose brother was a rising star in the SF world got a bit miffed because every time they called out my nickname at work.

I mean, it's not like I was the one who was tossing grenades and firing up a deserted embassy in Kuwait only to find Marine Recon Graffitti inside and then collect medals for it while going on an international documentary as the "man who led the liberation of the embassy".

I really liked the Resister back in the day, when going online in this thing meant a dialup BBS out of Colorado. Of course, I was naive enough to be using my own landline and didn't quite make the connection with the Huey Gunships occasionally buzzing my house...

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.