This isn't even allegations or intelligence work, it'st just plain remembering. Like Obama said on Saturday Night Live (about Trump) "at least I will go down in history as a President"..

As it is, they apparently were expecting to win and damn straight they would be rubbing it in the faces of political opponents in the future that the Democrat party, when in power, will use the full might of the state security apparatus against it's enemies, foreign or domestic.

I don't think people understand the scale of what's going on but we all remember those selective tax audits even on organizations looking to oppose Democrats in the 2016 elections as far pack as 2013. It's all the same blatant behavior and it's not like they can go around buying up all remaining copies of a newspaper and trashing them the way it used to be done. The Internet is forever - almost.

Just recently, when I got some personal threat emails from some of the people in Washington State, one of whom being a well connected "retired" upper management GAO official, there was an email that straight up changed while I kept referencing it but neglected to print it out, but even if I had, the text could have easily been regarded as inserted into it myself. That kind of pull at Yahoo would only be someone with serious connections, or me being as psychotic as they say I am, except other postings and emails made by the same people remained. That made semi-public through enough different avenues that they can't all be subdued.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.