I just made a few contacts with some folks in the belly of the beast so to speak. I went to what is supposedly enemy think tank cental to get a feel for the situation and got a lot of updates.

The whole double standard thing is waking a lot of people up. The sources repeat a lot of what I heard and saw around Portland and heard from Seattle. Lots of double standard, and the buck always stops at the prosecutor's offices and attorneys.

Individual alphabet agency personnel are making discreet contact with some of these groups and trying to help develop cases, and are noting that when cases against leftist thugs are pushed up the chain of command, they are dismissed and ignored. If it's a right wing guy, it goes max charges. The pushback is being organized from immigrant groups, the real problem is entirely domestic.

They have also confirmed that ringleaders are frequently in close proximity to ex-officials from the Obama regime who seem to be operating in full swing as if they have full funding.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.