Got a feeling that's the more sophisticated side of the Trump machine putting some reach back into the power centers of the more troublesome political demographic.

Can you honestly say they don't deserve it?

Back when I lived in a "remote" part of the Oregon coast, "they" were pulling stunts like power outages and believe it or not, "internet shutdown" where supposedly certain long distance phone lines were out therefore banks couldn't clear checks or credit transactions and everything had to be done in cash which was being rationed at the bank.

At the time I knew it was bullshit because my dialup to assaultweb was working as long as my generator and UPS battery held up and I could check PayPal periodically for updates on my eBay auctions were working.

I wasn't able to cash or deposit any checks from my unemployment benefits and count access the direct deposit from my national guard pay, and then my paypal debit card was not working. Fortunately, I had just sold a preban AR I had for cash and was not really hurting for money to spend.

Stories around town diverged greatly from what I was getting over the Internet. What I do know is that I was getting lied to.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.