What we are seeing is 'someone' in the shadows pushing HARD for armed conflict to break out here in the US. This will in turn allow Congress and the multitude of the sheep in this country to want gun confiscation.

While this will result in a few armed confrontations, the majority can and will line up and turn theirs in like the good sheep they are.

Yes I know a bunch will bluff and brag about the old dead hands scenario, but the cold hard truth is they WILL give them up. It is easy to be loud and brave behind a keyboard, but it is very different staring down barrels pointing back at you. Right now even the NRA is screaming compromise.

The ones that will be difficult for the powers that be are folks like me that are half dead already and have looked at barrels pointed at them before. I like to think I will go down fighting and right now plan to. What tomorrow holds is anybody's guess.

Now is your weapon handy and how many magazines do you have loaded and ready? 5 minutes before THEY hit is not the time to suddenly think "I need a few mags loaded"!