Here's a Facebook post that's making the rounds. I'd post a link if I knew where the original was.

OPEN LETTER TO ANTIFA:WARNING!!!!!

Dear Antifa kids,

I've been hearing through social media that you've got this big attack planned for 4 Nov. 2017. I heard that you're stocking up on weapons and ammunition for this attack. I heard that you're planning on initially attacking civil servants and first responders (i.e. police officers, EMTs, and fire fighters). And then you plan on attacking government buildings and personnel in order to disrupt society.

Okay, pay attention, because this REALLY needs to sink in;

IF you plan on doing this, you will not only be going up against fire fighters, EMTs, and armed police officers, but you'll also be going up against bikers, hunters, CCW carriers, other citizens, 87 million militia and last but not least....members of the United States military. Because all of these aforementioned groups of individuals will NOT stand by and let you try this. So, think before you act because you're biting off WAY more than you can chew. I'm sure if you try this, there will be a lot of dead kids that thought they were rebels until it was time to do rebel stuff. And no amount of training that you could do in such a short time, will prepare you for the Hell you'll face if you try this.

Have a nice day,

A Patriotic American Citizen

Lets post this in abundance
Get them the message
Onward and upward,
airforce