Facebook Ad VP: MSM Ignoring Facts About Russian Ad Spending For Election

‘Very few outlets have covered it because it doesn’t align with main media narrative of Trump and the election,’ he says

Infowars.com - February 17, 2018

Most of Russia’s ad spending happened after the election, but that fact doesn’t support the mainstream media’s narrative of collusion with Trump, says Facebook’s Vice President of Ad Products Rob Goldman.

“The majority of the Russian ad spend happened AFTER the election,” Goldman tweeted Friday. “We shared that fact, but very few outlets have covered it because it doesn’t align with the main media narrative of Trump and the election.”

“Most of the coverage of the Russian meddling involves their attempt to effect the outcome of the 2016 US election. I have seen all of the Russian ads and I can say very definitively that swaying the election was NOT the main goal.”

President Trump retweeted Goldman’s statements Saturday.

“The Fake News Media never fails. Hard to ignore this face from the Vice President of Facebook Ads, Rob Goldman!” he tweeted.

“I have seen all of the Russian ads and I can say very definitively that swaying the election was *NOT* the main goal.”
Rob Goldman
Vice President of Facebook Ads https://t.co/A5ft7cGJkE

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 17, 2018

FBI Special Counsel Mueller’s indictment of 13 Russians for “defrauding” the US since 2014 also suggests no collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, but rather a concerted disinformation effort meant to sow discord in US domestic politics.

The revelations spurred Trump to further dig into the corporate media once again.

“Funny how the Fake News Media doesn’t want to say that the Russian group was formed in 2014, long before my run for President. Maybe they knew I was going to run even though I didn’t know!”

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861