Anti-2nd Amendment Parkland Students: NRA ‘Basically Threatening Us’

Left using these two students as faces of anti-gun movement

Jamie White | Infowars.com - March 19, 2018

[Linked Image]

Two student survivors of the Parkland shooting claimed the National Rifle Association has been threatening them since they started speaking out against guns.

“I think it just goes to prove exactly what they are. I don’t think NRA members are bad people at all. I think they’re responsible gun owners that want to become politically active and make their voices heard in this democracy,” David Hogg told CBS News.

"The way that [the NRA] has been reaching out to us is basically threatening us," David Hogg says on the NRA communicating with student activist.

"They've been instigating things. And then when we reply, they shy away," Emma Gonzalez adds. https://t.co/yQZMzUqXYk pic.twitter.com/iWkhYFv2UT

— CBS News (@CBSNews) March 19, 2018

“I think the problem comes in when its people at the top of this organization that don’t listen to their constituents, and continue to scare people into buying more guns, creating more violence so they can scare more people and sell more guns.”

It should be noted that the NRA is a non-profit organization, not a government agency, and therefore has no “constituents.”

Rather, the organization has over 5 million gun-owning members and is America’s longest-serving civil rights group that teaches firearm safety, and lobbies against bills seeking to restrict the Second Amendment.

When asked if the NRA has reached out to the two anti-gun activists, Hogg said they’ve been threatened by the organization.

“The way they’ve been reaching out to us is basically threatening us,” he said.

Hogg’s classmate Emma Gonzalez walked back his remark.

“They been instigating things,” she corrected. “And then we reply, they shy away. Like they can dish it out, but they can’t take it.”

Gonzalez and Hogg quickly rose to prominence among the anti-gun left after CNN propped them up over thousands of other student survivors simply because they have acting experience, an admiration for CNN, and are staunchly anti-Second Amendment.

CNN lobbied YouTube to shut down Infowars following several questionable revelations about the shooting including Hogg’s line-flubbing and eyewitness reports of multiple shooters.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861