"Organized Militia' is by definition both redundant and overly definitive. I give you the final word on definitions. The 1824 Websters Dictionary definition of Militia.

militia

MILI'TIA, n. [L. from miles, a soldier; Gr. war, to fight, combat, contention. The primary sense of fighting is to strive, struggle, drive, or to strike, to beat, Eng. moil, L. molior; Heb. to labor or toil.] The body of soldiers in a state enrolled for discipline, but not engaged in actual service except in emergencies; as distinguished from regular troops, whose sole occupation is war or military service. The militia of a country are the able bodied men organized into companies, regiments and brigades,with officers of all grades, and required by law to attend military exercises on certain days only, but at other times left to pursue their usual occupations.

So as you see the phrase Organized Militia is like most things martial and military, redundant. Militia in and of it self means Organized.

That being pointed out the word Militia has most recently been extended to any group of people training privately outside the realm of control of the state. There exists already words and phrases better suited to describe these so called UNregulated militias.

Partisans
Guerrillas
Vigilantes
Militants

Our group not being enrolled, on any roster, aligned with the county nor any state are better described as Militants. We are Christian and church centered so the following fits us better.

Websters 1828
militant

MIL'ITANT, a. [L. militans, milito, to fight.]

1. Fighting; combating; serving as a soldier.

2. The church militant, is the christian church on earth, which is supposed to be engaged in a constant warfare against its enemies; thus distinguished from the church triumphant, or in heaven.

So the current era invented Unorganized militia may very well be a distasteful catch all phrase to describe groups like ours and others as noted above.

Words have meaning. Sadly for too long now many Americans have forgotten that our Language is indeed critical in our survival as a Republic.

Just my 2 cents.
DJ

"In my view, the Christian religion is the most important and one of the first things in which all children, under a free government ought to be instructed.. .No truth is more evident to my mind than that the Christian religion must be the basis of any government intended to secure the rights and privileges of a free people."
D. Webster

No King but King Jesus!
Luke 22:36
http://www.dutchjoens.tk