I feel compelled to add something more.

Dr. Rievera presents me with one of the only times that I've REALLY REALIZED a GENUINE hope (beyound PURE FAITH) that there R_E_A_L_L_Y are HIGHLY INTELLECTUALLY capable men P_U_S_H_I_N_G our "cause".

This is NOT a "dig" at the main body of OUR Militia Movement, but, as I was raised on University Campuses for much of my childhood & youth, (BOTH of my parents being double degreeded, & my father a Professor & head of two departments), & thus I was exposed & involved in the "Political machine" early on, I've always known that EVERY VALID MOVEMENT, throughout History has ALL WAYS had, and HAD to have, at it's helm, SUPURB INTELLIGENCIA. (Just note the "Founding Fathers", MARX & LENIN, etc.).

Dr. Rievera states the case & what I believe SHOULD become our VISION & GOAL, so elloquently that I am almost inspred to "RISE UP & SHOUT"!

BUT! Then my more cynical self arrises & reminds me that:
#1]The "MANIPULATORS" are SO FAR ALONG in their plan that they no longer mind if their plan is exposed(ala "Conspiracy Theory", etc. -- note Mel Gipson's present cruxifiction)
#2] The American branch of the "MANIPULATORS" is so strong as to actually be running this Govt.'s Foreign Policy BLATANTLY & OPENLY...(vis a vis: Lebenon)
#3] Dr. Rievera's disertation of the ECCONOMICS of our present National reality is so immenantly pertinant, that he deserves a "prophets' reward"!
#4] The events, thruout the Globe depict an ominous future that almost TOO closely resembles the Biblical description of the "LAST DAYS" to give me hope that we will actually achieve such a MARVELOUS GOAL as stated so elequently by Dr. Rievera.
#5] And, LASTLY, but not leastly, A_L_L of my above cynicism tells me that Dr. Rievera's "vision" & "goal" (his "MILITIA PROJECT" as he calls it), is going to N_E_E_D as MUCH ASSISTANCE & distrubution as is H_U_M_A_L_Y POSSIBLE!! Because it's going to take a H_U_G_E SHOVE & PUSH from behind to get MOST folks off of theirs! DAMN! I wish I was 25 again! WHAT A CAUSE!!
WE NEED TO ALL BEAT HIS DRUM!!! FAR & NEAR!! DAILY!! and do NOT cease & desist for A_N_Y REASON!! This DEFINATELY will be the LAST HURAAH! YAHOOOOO!!! HELL YES! The South W_I_L_L RISE AGAIN!!!! Yippeeeee!

"KNOW THY ENEMY"..."He who fails to learn from History, is doomed to repeat it's errors"..."For we wrestle not against flesh & blood..."..."Quitters NEVER win, & winners NEVER quit!"