Originally Posted by ConSigCor

During their discussion they constantly showed photos and video of a "armed 3% militia hate group" who were open carrying at the protest. The talking heads at NPR are demanding that something be done to stop these "dangerous racist milita's".

They offered several solutions.

Paypal must Ban militia groups from using their service to raise and transfer any funds.

Internet service providers must deny these groups access to all forms of internet communications to prevent them from spreading their "message of hate".

The insane are running the asylum. What group is covering their faces, carrying shields and clubs, breaking windows and burning flags, cars and buildings? It's not conservatives that I can see. Even Charlottesville was civil until the Antifa showed up and the police incited the violence by forcing them together. While the visual of the burning torches might have one think of the KKK, it's rather interesting that everyone's face was exposed and most were smartly dressed as they walked to the monument. Methinks that "anti hate speech" is projection by the left and the useful idiots aren't smart enough to understand that they are being used.

Let's ask another question. Is Antifa a militia or mob? It seems to me that it is NPR that should lose their license and funding because they espouse "dangerous racist" commentary and seem to support the mob mentality and violence.

Lastly, to answer a question in an earlier post about why Facebook is bleeding revenue, it may be loss of Facebook activity as people walk away; however, I suspect that the US government cut off the $$ spigot.

"Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always Bad Men." Lord Actin 1887

I fear we live in evil times...