New Mexico Terrorist Compound Infiltrated. More Compounds are Suspected.

Courtney Kirchoff Thursday August 9 2018

Casual reminder for internet morons who’ve never been taught the definition of words: Islam is a religion and political ideology. Islam is not a race. With that in mind, the Feds raided a terrorist cell in New Mexico, where 11 children and four adults were living in absolute filth, while being trained to shoot up schools. Another point for the Religion of Peace TM.

From CBS News:

Authorities found 11 children and four adults living in “filthy” conditions at the compound Saturday in Amalia, New Mexico. Prosecutors also alleged in court documents that Wahhaj, 39, was teaching the children to commit school shootings. The documents claim Wahhaj was conducting weapons training with assault rifles at the compound with the children.

New Mexico. As in not Palestine. As in not Saudi Arabia. As in not some hole in Afghanistan. New Mexico. It’s suspected there are many cells just like this one, holed up in the middle of nowhere in other states. When there’s one, there’s many.

Here’s the troubling thing. People in the area were concerned with the compound and kept pestering the authorities to do something about it.

For months, neighbors worried about the squalid compound built along a remote New Mexico plain, saying they took their concerns to authorities long before sheriff’s officials raided the facility described as a small camping trailer in the ground.

The search at the compound came amid a two-month investigation that included the FBI. Hogrefe said federal agents surveilled the area a few weeks ago but did not find probable cause to search the property.

M’kay. Anyone who’s had casual run-ins with police have their hackles raised. No probable cause? If multiple people were reporting “There’s something effing weird about this compound in the middle of nowhere” but authorities were just shrugging their shoulders… Am I the only one a tad concerned? This is the same FBI which shrugged their shoulders multiple times over the Parkland shooter. So pardon me if I’m not ra-ra FBI right now.

But finally, action was taken.

Prosecutor Timothy Hasson filed the court documents while asking that Wahhaj be held without bail.

“He poses a great danger to the children found on the property as well as a threat to the community as a whole due to the presence of firearms and his intent to use these firearms in a violent and illegal manner,” Hasson wrote.

A judge ordered all five adults be held without bond.

Too little, too late? Maybe not, at least this time. As authorities raided this cell before any one of the abused children could’ve committed a mass shooting, at a school or elsewhere.

Get ready for the media and their slavish leftist lemmings in the public to spin this as anything other than Islam. Which, again I say, is not a race. Islam is a political ideology wrapped up in a religion. Or vice versa. Not. A. Race.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861