Three-Year-Old Boy’s Body Identified at Horrific New Mexico Islamic Compound

By Steve Watson | INFOWARS.COM Friday, August 17, 2018

Louder With Crowder August 17, 2018

The New Mexico Islamic terrorist compound, where children were being instructed on how to shoot up schools, was hiding one more secret.

A secret which may give the “judge” who let the suspects out on bail, pause. The remains of a three-year-old boy reported missing by his mother, have been identified as the son of one of the suspects. A suspect who is, yet I mention again, out on bail. The remains of his son were buried on the same compound where the school-shooting instruction occurred. Yes, the same case where a “judge” determined the suspects weren’t really a danger.

From FoxNews:

A child’s remains located earlier this month at an “extremist Muslim” New Mexico compound were positively identified as Abdul-Ghani Wahhaj, the missing 3-year-old boy who is the son of one of the arrested suspects, health officials said Thursday.

The cause or manner of death remained unclear, the statement said, adding that “investigators had to use several means” in order to identify the boy’s remains due to their condition.

Sorry for repeating myself, but the judge who released the suspects said the FBI and local law enforcement had failed to prove the suspects posed a threat. Tell me, is a buried three-year-old child, whose remains were in such a state, the investigators had to get extra creative, threatening enough?

I ask since eleven children being trained in how to shoot up schools didn’t seem to set off any alarm bells in the judge’s keen sense of morality. Perhaps a dead toddler, who, as the report further explains, may have died via some kind of exorcism, will tip the scales of justice.

What do terrorists have to do for the media to take them seriously?

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861