Trump Orders State Dept to ‘Closely Study’ South Africa’s Killing of White Farmers, Seizing of Land

"I have asked Secretary of State @SecPompeo to closely study the South Africa land and farm seizures and expropriations and the large scale killing of farmers."

By Chris Menahan | Information Liberation Thursday, August 23, 2018

President Donald Trump on Wednesday night ordered the State Department to “closely study” the “large scale killing” of white farmers and the seizing of their lands in South Africa after Tucker Carlson blasted the State Department for going along with the theft.

Trump tweeted: “I have asked Secretary of State @SecPompeo to closely study the South Africa land and farm seizures and expropriations and the large scale killing of farmers. ‘South African Government is now seizing land from white farmers.’ @TuckerCarlson @FoxNews.”

I have asked Secretary of State @SecPompeo to closely study the South Africa land and farm seizures and expropriations and the large scale killing of farmers. “South African Government is now seizing land from white farmers.” @TuckerCarlson @FoxNews

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 23, 2018

President Trump no doubt caught Tucker Carlson’s shocking report on the seizures just hours before:

Take the time to read the rest and watch the news videos here:
https://www.newswars.com/trump-orde...illing-of-white-farmers-seizing-of-land/

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861