Exclusive: Ann Coulter Says MSM Pushing Violent Uprising to Blame Conservatives
Fears Trump may lose midterms and Left will launch civil war

By Jamie White | INFOWARS.COM Tuesday, August 28, 2018

The mainstream, corporate media is using the phony “Russian collusion” narrative to facilitate a leftist uprising in the form of political violence and censorship, according to conservative author Ann Coulter.

“Imagine if right wingers started beating up Hillary supporters, as we’ve seen left wingers and Antifa beating up Trump supporters, I think the country would recognize we’re in the middle of a fascist uprising,” Coulter said on The Alex Jones Show Tuesday.

“But no, because the fascist uprising is being cheered on and encouraged by the mainstream media, it just goes without comment. I think it’s like nothing this country has seen before.”

Institutions captured by the left, including Big Tech, feel emboldened to shut down conservatives due to the media’s encouragement and cover they provide.

“Consider how strong liberals consider their arguments. They’ve got all of the mainstream media, one hundred percent,” Coulter said.

“ABC, NBC, CBS, all the cable, the major newspapers, the major news magazines, they’ve got Yahoo, AOL. They have the swamp, they’ve got Hollywood, they have Silicon Valley. And now they’re down to the last corners of the internet.”

Coulter believes Trump can take legal action against Big Tech because they’re taking advantage of the law, operating as publishers when they tout themselves as utilities.

“When you have a total monopoly on how people can communicate with one another, we do have legal concepts like ‘natural monopolies’ and ‘utilities,’ and unless they start living under the First Amendment, I think the law should force them to,” she said.

“Right now, the law is written in such a way so that they are simultaneously publishers so they will determine who can be heard and seen on their airwaves, and are also totally immune from suit.”

President Trump warned Google Tuesday that his administration would address Big Tech’s mass censorship of conservatives.

“Google search results for ‘Trump News’ shows only the viewing/reporting of Fake News Media. In other words, they have it RIGGED, for me & others, so that almost all stories & news is BAD. Fake CNN is prominent. Republican/Conservative & Fair Media is shut out. Illegal?”

Google search results for “Trump News” shows only the viewing/reporting of Fake News Media. In other words, they have it RIGGED, for me & others, so that almost all stories & news is BAD. Fake CNN is prominent. Republican/Conservative & Fair Media is shut out. Illegal? 96% of….

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 28, 2018

“96% results on ‘Trump News’ are from National Left-Wing Media, very dangerous. Google & others are suppressing voices of Conservatives and hiding information and news that is good. They are controlling what we can & cannot see. This is a very serious situation – will be addressed!”

….results on “Trump News” are from National Left-Wing Media, very dangerous. Google & others are suppressing voices of Conservatives and hiding information and news that is good. They are controlling what we can & cannot see. This is a very serious situation-will be addressed!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 28, 2018

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861