Michael Savage Calls on Trump to Order Arrest of Antifa Members

Homeland Security should “round up the leadership”

Paul Joseph Watson | Infowars.com - October 9, 2018

[Linked Image]

Radio host Michael Savage has called on President Trump to direct Homeland Security to arrest prominent members of Antifa, labeling the organization a “domestic terrorist group”.

During an interview with the American Mirror, Savage said the group should be treated like the new Weather Underground.

“I think they have declared themselves to be a terrorist organization,” said Savage, pointing to a story from last month about how Antifa members strategized how they could carry out “ambushes and assassinations” to further their political agenda.

“They’re absolutely a domestic terrorist group, what else would anyone call them?” asked Savage.

He then called for the Department of Homeland Security to “round up the leadership and arrest them,” adding, “what else do you do, wait for them to kill people?”

Savage warned that the left are “in a revolution” and would continue to enact it by “smearing and destroying anyone who stands in their way — first verbally and then physically.”

“They are absolutely on the warpath. There’s very little opposition,” he added, noting that those on the far-left still revere Communist regimes that engaged in mass executions of political enemies.

Savage is known to be close to Trump and has met him privately on several occasions.

As we reported yesterday, stunning video out of Portland shows leftist Antifa thugs trying to block and direct traffic while threatening anyone who disobeys with violence and calling them “white supremacists”.

Another clip shows irate leftists chasing a driver in his vehicle who then gets out to confront the mob.

https://youtu.be/jQXXLM8xA0I

https://youtu.be/SnKlUbq0daw

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861