Speaker Nancy Pelosi says there is still no plan for the State of the Union:

"What I'd said to the President is when government is open, we will discuss a mutually agreeable date"

pic.twitter.com/OpGuFa84KU

— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) January 25, 2019

Pelosi reportedly made a remark that Trump just learned the hard way that NO One F's with her. I'd love to see someone take a axe handle to her and chuck the shmuck's head...literally.

Did any of you see the speech by Sen. Cruz? He laid out exactly what the dems are doing. He was not being political. Everything he said was an indisputable, documented fact. For one in 2013 EVERY democrap voted to fund 345 miles of border wall. Trump asked for 247 miles and was told not one inch. And since Dec. there have been at least 3 bills put forward that would have funded the gov without additional funding for a wall..all that was asked was for the dems to promise to negotiate at a later date. Every one was voted down by the left.

Trump made it clear today that he has bent over backwards to negotiate with these assholes and that they have 3 weeks to come to the table or he has other options. The best way to hang the dems is to give them enough rope to do the job themselves.

And...if the people actually want the wall, then we need to get off our ass, support the President and apply a massive amount of pressure on kongress.

What happened to all those militias who were pulling border security 10 or 15 years ago??? Time to get back to work.

Last edited by ConSigCor; 01/26/2019 11:14 AM.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861