Originally Posted by ConSigCor
I'm not taking up for Trump; but I'm not so sure he caved. Trump has repeatedly asked them to negotiate, offered them concessions offered them things they've demanded in the past...all to no avail. They refuse every time. Said they would not negotiate anything until the gov. was funded. Well they got what they wanted. I wonder what their lame excuse will be in 3 weeks when the gov. is shut down again.

The Dems have the media in their back pocket and the public is clueless. All they know is what cnn tells them to think...which is "Hate Tump it's all his fault." Pelosi and the schmuck are all over the media bragging about how they won this round.

You can win a battle yet still loose the war.

Trump has made it clear that he does not want to be forced to declare an emergency; but that he has the authority to exercise that option as a last resort. Plans are already in the works.

I am in agreement regarding "not caving," and winning a battle yet losing the war. Something big is in the works.

"Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always Bad Men." Lord Actin 1887

I fear we live in evil times...