Originally Posted by airforce

True, but this one is quite a bit different. He would be using a declaration of emergency to appropriate funds that Congress never authorized, or authorized for another purpose entirely. In this case, he would be using funds from the Department of Defense for something completely different. (Contrary to what people keep saying, unlawful immigration is not an armed invasion. It is not even a crime, it is a civil violation.) Worse, it would authorize the taking of private property through eminent domain with little or even no compensation.

I hope he is only using the declaration of emergency as a threat. But if Pelosi and Schumer call his bluff - which I fear they will - this could be very bad news.

Onward and upward,
airforce

The hell you say air force. Illegally crossing the US border is a crime. You are either brainwashed or crazy if you think it is just a civil violation. Why don't you just move 30 illegal aliens into your home with you since you are welcoming them? You would probably get a serious communicable disease from them. I'll bet you voted for the Obomination aka Barry from Chicago the known homosexual and that Bull Dyke Crooked Hillary. The drug cartels and Al-Qaeda Mooslems do come across the Mexican border armed so it is an armed invasion and a national security threat. Trump can declare it a national emergency and can use Department of Defense funds to build the wall to secure our southern border. The citizens along the border will be glad to sell off as much as needed of their nearly worthless unsecured land along the border for top dollar.

Last edited by Texas Resistance; 01/27/2019 12:08 PM.

www.TexasMilitia.Info Seek out and join a lawful Militia or form one in your area. If you wish to remain Free you will have to fight for it...because the traitors will give us no choice in the matter--William Cooper