Airforce, you're inadvertently making my point. Trump has stated repeatedly that he does NOT want nor prefer to declare a state of emergency. Said he wanted to work with congress to come up with a solution. He's given them numerous opportunities to negotiate...offered them things they wanted and demanded in the past...asked for LESS money than they voted for in 2013. The dems have shown their true colors every single time. They are obstructionists who have NO intention to negotiate ANYTHING. They get everything they want and everyone else gets nothing, NADA.

According to one gov report the shutdown has already cost taxpayers 11 billion. If the dems were so concerned with wasting taxpayers money they wouldn't have shut the gov. down in the first place. This is all about political theater and control for them. They don't give a damn about what's good for the country.

Matt Bracken just posted an article that perfectly sums up the situation were in. I'll post it in the SitRep asap and I want everyone to read it carefully.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861