I believe in a woman's right to choose.

She can choose whether to have sex or not. She can choose whether or not to use contraceptives if she chooses to engage in adult activity.

And if she chooses to engage in such activity, she bears the responsibility for the end result.

The unborn child on the other hand bears no responsibility for the irresponsible behavior of it's parents.

The unborn child is a human being; therefore it has the unalienable, God given Right to LIFE, LIBERTY and THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS. And, the mother has NO right whatsoever to deny those rights to her unborn child.

Therefore I'm 100% in favor of abortion. EVERY whore and doctor who practices infanticide should be aborted immediately after they murder the innocent, unborn child.

All the liberals who complain about NAZI's murdering 6 million Jews don't have a leg to stand on when we as a nation have murdered 70 MILLION innocent human beings. And before much longer, we as a nation will be judged for our sin.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861