Originally Posted by Texas Resistance
...The answer is human life starts at conception and abortion is murder....

Originally Posted by ConSigCor
I believe in a woman's right to choose.

She can choose whether to have sex or not. She can choose whether or not to use contraceptives if she chooses to engage in adult activity....

I don't disagree with either of you. But it's the rest of the world you have to convince and, trust me, you're not going to do it.

Ever been in a room full of Libertarians? Inevitably, the discussion eventually turns to abortion, and that's when I walk out, because I know that argument is going to continue through the night without anything productive coming out of it. Want a good laugh? Read the Libertarian Party's abortion platform. It's so bad the Oklahoma Libertarian party copied the national party's platform and simply omitted the abortion platform.

We could certainly save some lives by making contraceptives available over the counter. There is no reason why a woman should have to see a doctor to get them. "Evictionism," despite its awful name, is a market-based approach that would undoubtedly save some babies lives. And "some" is better than "none."

i said I wouldn't get drawn into this debate, and I won't. But if any of you have a better idea on how to save babies, I'd love to hear it.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Last edited by airforce; 02/04/2019 01:37 PM.