I'm with you here, and firmly believe the 2020 election may just be the most important in our nations history. I ran our satellite truck for the Galivants Ferry Stump this year, a gathering of Democrats to speak here in SC. I went that morning thinking how stupid and comical they are, and left that evening with a fear of these maniacal, foaming-at-the-mouth people. I have never witnessed this kind of devoted idealism on our shores, much less in little old South Carolina, one of the Republican strongholds. I have little doubt that when (not if) Trump wins in 202, we will enjoy demonstrations, fires, shootings, and quite possibly quarantines of larger cities much like we see on TV of third world countries.

Everyone should have already developed a plan to shelter in place for an extended period of time and have the necessary food and medication to do so. Do the best you can even if it is only buying a few extra cans of food each market trip. I talk to so many people who want to prepare but "don't have the money", but when I tell them they can easily use the 1 can equals 1 meal math, they see that it isn't that hard or expensive to quickly get a month or more of basic food put away in just a few months.