Initially this bug looked to me to be an overblown common cold that MSM is politicizing and fear-mongering intentionally for the purpose of harming the economy to damage Trumps chances of reelection. That intent is real in my view.
That does not change the fact that I saw something last night in Kent, Wa in King County at a WinCo grocery store that is 24/7 after I got off work. We here have all been prepping for years, right? We get to have that last laugh because of all of them dipshits that called us all "Oh you is one of them there DOOMSDAY PREPPERS, Isin't ya?"
Holy fuck guys, I actually saw some empty fucking store shelves directly related to this pandemic. (I'm now calling it that.) I thought it was just internet rumor, you know? There's no hand sanitizer on the shelves. There's no masks, or disinfectant wipes. Signs all over saying "Max 4 per person", but THEY WERE ALL FUCKING GONE!
This isn't some, "Oh yeah, I was like on this prepping site ya know and like I saw this picture of empty store shelves and it was like ya know Venezuela or something." Wow, like, totally dude! Now, I saw it here in our own country for the first time. Shoppers wearing masks.
That changed my perspective. I'm going to take this a lot more seriously now. Luckily for me my job is transferring me to E.Wa. next week.

https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/BA...sionId=4t5.0tXamTaMhBZwfXljf3ZmZOMXKupj "Honestly, um, there are things more important than your life, and freedom is one of them."