I'm afraid I have to respectfully disagree with most of this. Had the virus presented in the United States first, then it would lend some credibility to political side of the post. I totally agree that there will be supply chain disruptions, economic fallout, and a lot of misinformation spread around. I also agree that we may see restrictions on movement imposed around major population centers. However, knowing many people in the medical field, there are no indicators of this being anything but what it appears to be, an outbreak of a virus. If it were a totally political or government developed contagion designed to gain control of the populace or even to reduce the Earths population (as many of the "tinfoil hat" crowd would have us believe) the mortality rate would be exponentially higher.
Another point of contention is the developmental matrix of the disease. Having presented with patient zero in China, and spreading along predictable travel routes with few cases not linked to direct contact with a carrier traceable to the original geographic location of patient zero.
Fear mongering without credible facts or at least credible links to the source information is not, in my humble opinion, conduct becoming a Patriot. I could easily make my own Youtube video that predicts an outbreak of brain eating space hamsters have been unleashed by a covert governmental agency to gain absolute power for Beto O'rourke, who has been chosen by the CFR to become our next President and suspending all voting until the space hamsters have been neutralized. Without doubt, it would gain a lot of views and maybe even start a movement among the truly gullible.
Empirical data has shown that the uneducated will always believe in the worst case as a rule, Our work as patriots should be to spread factual, evidence based truth, and to stand when no one else will to defend our freedoms and way of life. If the President wished to aid the Rothschilds in a takeover of the United States, it wouldn't take anything as elaborate as the above posted scenario to do it.