K@CSG is very knowledgeable on herbal remedies, supplements, and what they are for. Recently he emailed me his Pandemic Guide. It's .PDF so I can't copy the text, but here's pics of everything I bought off his list: ($620... and I don't care. Worth every penny.) One thing I remember him saying is double your vitamin D intake from 5,000 IU to 10,000 IU per day. I'm doing dropper for max absorption. As I was shopping for all this (EDIT: at the Health Pantry in Moses Lake, Eastern Wa, a really great store!!), the owner of the store grabbed the items off the shelf and put them in my basket as I was reading off the list, and she noted several times that "This guy really knows his stuff". Sounded like they were on the same page. The Oreganol (Oil of Oregano) in the dropper in the bottom pic is really powerful, 2 drops max, don't get it in your eyes, treat it with respect, be very careful.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Last edited by Kelldor42; 03/29/2020 06:36 AM.

https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/BA...sionId=4t5.0tXamTaMhBZwfXljf3ZmZOMXKupj "Honestly, um, there are things more important than your life, and freedom is one of them."