Hell yes, the damn Chi-Coms do not have and do not want the virus under control. The Czechs are stupid to trust the damn Chi-Coms. Let's stay focused on militia combat readiness on this forum.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it is a duck. To hell with the sorry damn tests. You don't need a damn test and it may be too late if you have to wait for the test results. The whole Chi-Com Corona Virus testing method and principle is flawed. It has many false negatives and false positives.

Bill Gates, Anthony Fauci, and the NWO want us all sickened and begging for a vaccine that won't work because the virus mutates but the vaccine will weaken you, shorten your life span, and make you unfit to fight in the coming war with the Chi-Coms.

As soon as you have shortness of breath nip it in the bud. Go to a doctor that has some balls and insist on prescriptions for Hydroxychloroquine and Azithromycin following the doctor's protocol below and pray to God you can get some zinc supplement.

If you wait until you are so sick you need hospitalization and live you likely will have a damaged heart with reduced cardiac out put, damaged lungs with a 50% or more reduction in lung capacity (you won't be able to hike with a battle load), damaged kidneys with reduced kidney function, and damaged testicles with reduced testosterone and sterility.

The Chi-Coms would love to turn us in to girly men, defeat us, and screw our good looking women instead of their ugly gook women. For many years now the Chi-Coms militants have been showing their men (who aren't faggots already) that complain about the lack of women Playboy and Penthouse magazines saying lets get ready to fight the Americans and we will get you some good looking women.

From https://www.thelakewoodscoop.com/ne...istry-of-health-and-president-trump.html
..."My out-patient treatment regimen is as follows:
1. Hydroxychloroquine 200mg twice a day for 5 days
2. Azithromycin 500mg once a day for 5 days
3. Zinc sulfate 220mg once a day for 5 days
The rationale for my treatment plan is as follows. I combined the data available from China and South Korea with the recent study published from France (sites available on request). We know that hydroxychloroquine helps Zinc enter the cell. We know that Zinc slows viral replication within the cell. Regarding the use of azithromycin, I postulate it prevents secondary bacterial infections. These three drugs are well known and usually well tolerated, hence the risk to the patient is low.
Since last Thursday, my team has treated approximately 350 patients in Kiryas Joel and another 150 patients in other areas of New York with the above regimen.
Of this group and the information provided to me by affiliated medical teams, we have had ZERO deaths, ZERO hospitalizations, and ZERO intubations. In addition, I have not heard of any negative side effects other than approximately 10% of patients with temporary nausea and diarrhea..."

www.TexasMilitia.Info Seek out and join a lawful Militia or form one in your area. If you wish to remain Free you will have to fight for it...because the traitors will give us no choice in the matter--William Cooper