Originally Posted by Texas Resistance
airforce, you are wrong. You said in your first sentence above that, "There is no evidence the corona virus was engineered..." Corona Virus damn sure is a Chi-Com man made bio-weapon. Are you an anti-Trumper and a Chi-Com butt kisser who wants to help the democrats ruin us with economic collapse to get Trump out? ...

No real evidence, no, no, and no. laugh A PhD from Johns Hopkins has said that, if it was an engineered virus, they chose an awfully dumb way to do it. And Trump is our best president since Reagan and, in at least one way, better. That doesn't mean I have to like him.

If we had evidence it was a weapon, that's not something we or anyone else could keep secret. Every molecular biology lab in the world is looking at that virus right now, and someone would be telling Fox News, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, the Paris Match, the New York Times, the New York Post, the Wall Street Journal... Well, you get the picture. By now, some whistleblower somewhere would be living in his castle in Spain with a huge pension. Not even the Washington Post could spike that story, and President Trump would darn sure be talking about it.

Moreover, the CIA and every other spy agency in the whole world has been collecting Chinese bats and snakes, looking for that virus where it came from. If it's any different than the virus we have now, we'd be hearing about it.

And, if it were a weapon, it's a remarkably poor one. I've seen one estimate that, for every reported case of coronavirus, there are probably fifteen others out there where the people are NO symptoms. That's not a very good weapon.

Mind you, I'm not saying the Chinese DIDN'T make a weapon out of it. I'm just saying I haven't seen any really compelling evidence that they did.

Onward and upward,
airforce