WRSA Site Shut Down by WordPress

The latest round of the censorship war: On Tuesday afternoon, the Western Rifle Shooters Association (WRSA) web site was shut down by WordPress — ostensibly for “content violations”. The WRSA site has always been outspokenly pro-2A. I find the timing of when their site was axed very suspicious. You see, most recently, they re-posted the late Mike Vanderboegh’s serialized book titled Absolved, all in one piece. Apparently that raised the ire and invoked The Author-I-Tahh of the leftist, anti-gun WordPress gnomes.

Other conservative and libertarian people and organizations that use WordPress for site hosting should take note, and make immediate plans to migrate to other servers! Be proactive, or you too may end up “down the memory hole.”

Fear not. The WRSA’s primary writer has already begun posting on GAB. They can’t stop the signal!

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861