Florida Sheriff Threatens to Deputize Gun Owners Against BLM Protesters

"You've been warned."

By Paul Joseph Watson | INFOWARS.COM Thursday, July 02, 2020

A Sheriff in Clay County, Florida has threatened to deputize gun owners against Black Lives Matter protesters if they try to impose “lawlessness” by overwhelming local police forces.

Flanked by his deputies, Sheriff Darryl Daniels released a three minute video urging people to ignore the mainstream media and to not “fall victim to this conversation that law enforcement is bad, that law enforcement is the enemy of the citizens that we’re sworn to protect and serve.”

He then called out Black Lives Matter directly, noting that God was completely absent from their message and that they had made a “spectacle” of “disrupting what we know to be our quality of life in this country.”

Daniels then explicitly warned that legal gun owners would be mobilized to help police if BLM agitators tried to take over the area, as they did for weeks in a downtown area of Seattle.

“If we can’t handle you, I’ll exercise the power and authority as the sheriff, and I’ll make special deputies of every lawful gun owner in this county and I’ll deputize them for this one purpose to stand in the gap between lawlessness and civility,” said Daniels, adding “You’ve been warned.”

Looks like the infamous Missouri couple who pointed guns at BLM demonstrators to protect their property should consider moving to Clay County.

Couple filmed pointing guns at protesters in St Louis, Missouri https://t.co/YtlUfmTUgZ pic.twitter.com/EbiveY5ewe

— BBC News (World) (@BBCWorld) June 29, 2020

Florida Sheriff Warns Antifa/BLM He’ll Deputize ‘Every Lawful Gun Owner in This County’ if Necessary

'I’ll deputize them for this one purpose to stand in the gap between lawlessness and civility'

By Adan Salazar | INFOWARS.COM Wednesday, July 01, 2020

A Florida sheriff says he’ll do what he can to protect residents in his county from violent radical leftists, but warns he could go further and deputize lawful gun owners.

In a public service announcement on Facebook Tuesday, Clay County Sheriff Darryl Daniels disputes the mainstream media’s sympathy for protests that aim to portray law enforcement in a bad light.

“Don’t fall victim or play victim to this conversation that law enforcement is bad, that law enforcement is the enemy of the citizens that we’re sworn to protect and serve,” Daniels says.

The sheriff proceeds to warn violent protesters, who’ve wreaked havoc and torn down statues in major Democrat-run cities in recent weeks, that Clay county law enforcement is ready to take them on.

“If you come to Clay County and you think for one second we’ll bend our backs for you, you’re sadly mistaken,” the sheriff says.

“I know what happens when lawlessness prevails. And in this day and time, God is raising up men and women just like the folks standing behind me who will have strong backbones and will stand in the gap between lawlessness and the citizenry we’re sworn to protect.”

Sheriff Daniels then declares if his department is unable to protect its residents from violent protesters, he’ll deputize gun owners to preserve the county’s quality of life.

“If we can’t handle you, I’ll exercise the power and authority as the sheriff, and I’ll make special deputies of every lawful gun owner in this county and I’ll deputize them for this one purpose to stand in the gap between lawlessness and civility.”

“That’s what we’re sworn to do. That’s what we’re going to do. You’ve been warned,” Sheriff Daniels says.

On Monday, footage emerged out of Utah showing a Black Lives Matter protester firing a pistol into an SUV attempting to drive through a mob blocking the road.

Filmed this while covering protests in Provo a few hours ago. Full story in the morning on @UniverseBYU pic.twitter.com/nUB6F3faTR

— Lisi Merkley (@elisynkay) June 30, 2020

“The driver, who is in his 60s, was shot and was taken to the Utah Valley Hospital, underwent surgery and has non-life threatening injuries,” reports Jamie White.

The sheriff’s message also comes as police in New York City grapple with protesters in downtown Manhattan amid a $1 billion budget cut, while the city of Seattle moves in to reclaim a six-block area occupied by leftist anti-police protesters in recent weeks.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861