There's a lot of video to go through for matching facial recognition, and when they get a positive hit they round em up. Also there's a Cesna flying over Portland loaded with IMSI Catchers, Cell Site Simulators, Cell Phone Interrupters, Stingray Devices. From that, they can ID people who are at the attempts to arson the federal courthouse.

I don't like this rioting, looting, burning, and I don't like all this NWO surveillance police state shit either. These people are so dumb they are out their filming themselves commit crimes and destruction, so, let them burn or rot for all I care. If Portland PD and Oregon State Police are not going to put a stop to it then I guess the feds have to. Rounding people up should only be if they got proof admissible in court tho. The Stingray shit would never be admitted as evidence. Once they got a hit from that, they will engage in parallel construction instead. Not a big fan of that either. We can't win this argument because if we say government should not have these powers they will say we are being anti-police like BLM and are trying to "take away the tools our law enforcement officers need to do their jobs". Either way you slice it, it's still a shit sandwich.

https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/BA...sionId=4t5.0tXamTaMhBZwfXljf3ZmZOMXKupj "Honestly, um, there are things more important than your life, and freedom is one of them."