Armed Militia Tries To Stop Looters & Rioters In Kenosha – VIDEO

Fires, riots rage in Wisconsin

By Ben Warren | INFOWARS.COM Tuesday, August 25, 2020

An armed militia patrolled the streets in Kenosha, Wisconsin, last night to stop looters and rioters, newly surfaced video reveals.

The footage, hosted on YouTube by Concealed Nation, captured the second night of chaos and destruction by fire on the streets that ruined private property the night before.

“That guy is running around with a machine gun, yelling at people, and these people got guns I guarantee you that’s not gonna end well,” said the cameraman walking by the militia and an intense fire. “Meanwhile, you got another structure fire going on [across the street], that building butts up against a residential neighborhood, let me make that very clear.”

“So I really do pray the fire department… They need to get the fire department here… If that spreads it’s going to hit the residence.”

Private citizens stand guard with guns outside this gas station to protect it from looting #Kenosha #KenoshaRiots #KenoshaUprising pic.twitter.com/ASOnpTk638

— Brendan Gutenschwager (@BGOnTheScene) August 25, 2020

Alongside looting, setting buildings ablaze appeared to be the choice action of the agitators.

Notably, the buildings not seen surrounded by armed people were set on fire.

Dump truck set ablaze outside the courthouse, one of many that got incinerated tonight #Kenosha #KenoshaRiots #KenoshaProtests pic.twitter.com/y73oBrRxC4

Anarchy on the streets of Kenosha, Wisconsin tonight #KenoshaRiots #Kenosha #kenoshawisconsin pic.twitter.com/ITP2p1CGyP

“This is insane, they’re just burning buildings down left and right,” lamented the cameraman.

Kenosha, WI – Video From Andy Ngo

Here is another great on-the-spot video from Andy Ngo from Kenosha, WI. last night.

An armed man protecting a business is screamed at by rioter obviously upset that he is protecting a business. Oh, the horror!

After you watch, read the comments. They are precious.

Some woman is angry in #Kenosha that this man tried to stop the mass violence. Video by @VenturaReport. #BlackLivesMatter pic.twitter.com/zc8jupEG4A

— Andy Ngô (@MrAndyNgo) August 25, 2020

I was wondering when men and women were going to stop watching Dancing with the Stars, get off their couch, and come out to start protecting property. Hopefully, there were a few scoped rifles on roof tops.

Then we have this video from Dave Hernandez.

Multiple buildings set a blaze tonight in #Kenosha

Why the inaction from the national guard?

📹: @ShelbyTalcott

pic.twitter.com/qglSrl1kPq

— Drew Hernandez (@livesmattershow) August 25, 2020

And this one from Hernandez too…

Tweets by livesmattershow

Matt Bracken’s thoughts this morning during an exchange of emails with him,

“What makes it especially shocking, is there is barely a minute spent on these riots on the Marxist Media, and barely any more on Fox. Is this because they are too cowardly to send “real” reporters, and they are ashamed that the only real footage coming out is shot by amateurs with guts? How can we understand the lack of national media coverage, as the USA lurches into an open shooting civil war?”

Last edited by ConSigCor; 08/25/2020 11:35 AM.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861