I was up all night listening to the Kenosha, WI Police and Fire Scanner. We are gonna have a war. The only reason we didn’t have rolling street battles last night is the Federal Agents were arresting some really bad people. This won’t work in a major city like Baltimore or Philly. They streets are too confusing, and the people are far angrier.

They(We) are lucky this is a small town. Out-of-town police are helping with out-of-town Commies. The police sounded tired, but in a good mood, and moral seems high. The small town, post war gridded street lay out is the only reason the police are able to contain this situation. They were arresting communists armed with gas cans and rifles ALL night. Based on calls that there are “Two Men with rifles and a gas can walking around my neighborhood”. Also, after two days of burning stuff down and looting, the hyenas needed to move on to fresh meat. Last night sounded like out-of-towners to me. I think the locals got it out of their system,. This was different. The communists had all of their vehicle’s license plates blacked out. Which resulted in a team of “Our guys” airing your tires out. This is a great tactic. There is not enough tow trucks to make rescue stranded commies ; which gives you time to get VIN’s the next day. And they cannot drive 100 miles back home on broken wheels. Very Smart. But eventually, its gonna be “drop the kids off at the pool” day. They will use carpooling. So this tactic will be short lived in it’s effectiveness.

The Police were apprehending all long-armed commies. Who were, in fact, just wandering around the “suburbs”. FYI, Kenosha is basically one Giant Truckstop/Suburb located halfway between Milwaukee and Chicago. There are a few “Marshall’s Teams” or “The Marshalls” going around and rolling up these “suspects with long rifles”. They immediately surrendered every time they were caught by the police, sometimes they ran away, but due to the “grid” layout of this postwar city, there was very little the Communists could do to get away from the police. Today the police are removing all dumpsters, and anything else that was used as a barrier and cover in downtown. Downtown was the main objective, but the suburbs had Charlie all over the place. Starting at 2100-2200 EST. So around 2000 Wisconsin time. That’s early gentlemen. The Marxists were moving into position while they had some daylight left.

This is not very good terrain to run a marxist breakout. I would suspect the land is flat, the buildings are low, and the streets are nice and wide. Post war style. Very cookie cutter, easy to defend for the locals.

Let me tell you this, the number of people they had wandering around with gas cans and rifles was disturbing, these reports carried on till about 0200. So disturbing that I was tearing up a little. Two men with gas cans and rifles sounds like a hit team to me. Call me crazy, but I bet you they were targeting people. It sounded like they had lists. I was trying to keep up with the location reports, but it was such a mess. Sometimes there were groups of 50-100 blocking roads. Then 30 seconds later it was a report of two men with gas cans and rifles. Then it was reports of random people breaking into museums and businesses. It was CRAZY.

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing last night. It sounded exactly like a long night in Baghdad.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861