There are things happening behind the scenes where things are about to change dramatically. Things imported will get more expensive as the US dollar loses some value. Federal debt should go away, which is good. This and other things will drive short term inflation. Yes, some food may get tough to get but we should be fine unless we descend into civil war. The inflation may turn to deflation as regular banking and financing changes across the world. Harder to finance businesses and gov to spend.

We're kind of entering another Benton Woods agreement on asset backed currencies. I can't tell where gold and silver prices are heading, but holding some should a good idea. Food producing land will be very valuable. Good to have food on hand if trucking and farming affected. Might be a good tome to inventory medical supplies and zombie mitigation equipment.

We should in a brave new world shortly. Probably before the election, if there is an election. At least that's the intelligence I can share.

"Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always Bad Men." Lord Actin 1887

I fear we live in evil times...