Here's more on the suspect shot by law enforcement.

"Investigators haven't yet determined how many rounds were fired." A few hours after the release of a video outing himself as the person who fatally shot a Patriot Prayer protester in Portland, Oregon, last week, 48-year-old Michael Forest Reinoehl was himself shot and killed by police. The shooters were part of a federal task force that included U.S. marshals and FBI agents as well as local law enforcement, and they were there to take him in as a suspect in the August 29 slaying of 39-year-old Aaron "Jay" Danielson.

Reinoehl was "an Army veteran and father of two who has provided what he called 'security' at Black Lives Matter protests," reports Vice News. Reinoehl told journalist Donovan Farley that he shot Danielson in self-defense, believing that Danielson was about to stab him and his friend.

"You know, lots of lawyers suggest that I shouldn't even be saying anything, but I feel it's important that the world at least gets a little bit of what's really going on," Reinoehl said on camera. "I had no choice. I mean, I, I had a choice. I could have sat there and watched them kill a friend of mine of color. But I wasn't going to do that."

Reinoehl "had described himself in a social media post as '100% ANTIFA,' and suggested the tactics of counter-protesters amounted to 'warfare,'" notes Seattle's KOMO. "He had been shot at one protest and cited for having a gun at another."

On Thursday night, Reinoehl allegedly pulled a gun on a team of federal agents who showed up to arrest him. "Initial reports indicate the suspect produced a firearm, threatening the lives of law enforcement officers," said the U.S. Marshals Service in a statement.

"Thurston County Sheriff's Lt. Ray Brady said four members of the fugitive task force fired their weapons, including two Pierce County Sheriff's deputies, an officer from the Lakewood Police Department and an officer from the Washington State Department of Corrections," reports KOMO. "Brady said investigators haven't yet determined how many rounds were fired."

Onward and upward,
airforce