There are two competing outcomes in play. One is the NWO's "Great Reset" which removes national sovereignty, personal property and individual freedoms on a global scale. The other is a resetting of global currencies all to negotiated asset-backed currencies for each country. The asset-backed currency deal has been in process since the 80's, some calling it the global currency reset.

This asset backed currency reset will happen. I thought it was imminent in 2017. I believe the Special Prosecutor, impeachment and COVID were attempts to stop the process. We thought it would happen before the election but was delayed last week until after the election. So much politics to move this forward in the middle of an election.

Biden, Harris, Wall Street, and Fed backers are aligned with the Great Reset faction. Trump, Brexit and others are aligned with the GCR. The Iraq war will end up being one of the major funders of the new currencies. Technically, the US already has two currencies. A new currency/banking/Foreign Exchange system is in place.

Lot's of stuff happening behind the curtain. Assuming Trump is reelected, this should happen quickly after the election. Even if he is not, many countries have already written contracts tying them to the new system. Now you know why this election is so volatile and violent.

"Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always Bad Men." Lord Actin 1887

I fear we live in evil times...