There is nothing good that can come from all this. But in my free market anarchist point of view, there are two best case outcomes from this. (What that means is, no one here at AWRM are likely to agree with me, and maybe three people in the whole country will.) Anyway, here they are:

1. It's proved beyond a doubt the election was fair. Trump declares martial law and stays in office anyway. (Bonus points if it's finally proved that Trump did indeed collude with the Russians.

2. It's proved beyoind any shadow of a doubt there was massive fraud, and that Trump actually won the election by a landslide. Despite this, Trump concedes the election to Biden, who takes office on January 20. (Bonus point if it's proved that Biden is actually a Chinese agent.)

Either one of these scenarios would lead to a constitutional crisis, probable impeachment, massive demonstrations and noncompliance from the electorate, secession movements, and the inability of the government to accomplish anything, definitely a best case scenario in my book.

Of course, nothing like this is very likely to actually occur. But hey, I can dream.

Onward and upward,
airforce