“Numerous governors have issued statements following Democrat President Joe Biden’s speech on Thursday signaling that they will strongly oppose his attempts to mandate vaccines ... Tate Reeves, Mississippi ... ‘this unconstitutional move is terrifying. This is still America, and we still believe in freedom from tyrants‘ ... Kristi Noem, South Dakota: ‘My legal team is standing by ready to file our lawsuit the minute @joebiden files his unconstitutional rule. This gross example of federal intrusion will not stand’ ... Henry McMaster, South Carolina: ‘The American Dream has turned into a nightmare under Prsident Biden and the radical Democrats. They have declared war against capitalism, thumbed their noses at the Constitution, and empowered our enemies abroad. Rest assured, we will fight them to the gates of hell to protect the liberty and livelihood of every South Carolinian’ ... Doug Ducey, Arizona ... ‘ This will never stand up in court. This dictatorial approach is wrong, un-American and will do far more harm than good. How many workers will be displaced? How many kids kept out of classrooms? How many businesses fined? The vaccine is and should be a choice. We must and will push back’ ... Greg Gianforte, Montana: ‘President Biden’s vaccination mandate is unlawful and un-American. We are committed to protecting Montanans’ freedoms and liberties against this gross federal overreach’ ... Kevin Stitt, Oklahoma ... ‘ Biden is demonstrating his complete disregard for individual freedoms and states’ rights. As long as I am governor, there will be no government vaccine mandates in Oklahoma’ ... Greg Abbott, Texas ... ‘ I issued an Executive Order protecting Texans’ right to choose whether they get the COVID vaccine & added it to the special session agenda. Texas is already working to halt this power grab’ ... Mike Parsons, Missouri: ‘The Biden Administration’s recent announcement seeking to dictate personal freedom and private business decisions is an insult to our American principles of individual liberty and free enterprise. This heavy-handed action by the federal government is unwelcome in our state and has potentially dangerous consequences for working families’”
https://www.dailywire.com/news/gove...lan-will-fight-them-to-the-gates-of-hell

I’m reminded of the following quote from Biden’s speech today:
“If these governors won’t help us beat the pandemic, Ill use my powers as President to get them out of the way.”
[35:12] https://youtu.be/FFxPz0QVgw4

Liberty and Prosperity, by Right or Might