Originally Posted by airforce
I wish him well.

“Marine Lt. Col. Stuart Scheller, the officer who went viral for blasting the military's leadership amid the chaotic withdrawal from Afghanistan, has been sent to the brig ... he was told by superiors to stop posting to social media altogether, an order he immediately ignored by posting about the gag order. The officer also seemingly realized that last post could result in his trip to the brig. ‘What happens when all you do is speak truth and no one wants to hear it. But they can probably stop listening because… I’m crazy… right?’ Scheller wrote at the end of the post. ‘Col Emmel please have the MPs waiting for me at 0800 on Monday. I’m ready for jail.’ Scheller is ‘currently in pre-trial confinement,’ a spokesperson for Training and Education Command said of the officer's status. ‘The time, date, and location of the proceedings have not been determined. Lt. Col. Scheller will be afforded all due process,’ the statement continued.”
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/o...-afghanistan-is-jailed-report/ar-AAOT7wR

Scheller’s Facebook two days ago:
“America is at a critical crossroad in the evolution of the representative democracy. Americans reflecting on their current government must consider a critical question that determines the fate of the current representative democracy. The critical question: Does the current government still serve the interests of the people? ... if the American people feel the answer to the critical question is ‘no’ or ‘the government is so broken that fundamental change needs to occur’ then the American people must evaluate the four options laid out by the founding fathers to make fundamental change ... 1) Navigating a new generation of thinkers through one of the two existing major parties, 2) Building a new generation of thinkers in a smaller pre-existing nationally recognized third party, 3) Exercising article V of the Constitution, or 4) Revolution. ... if the government doesn’t serve the interests of the people, it’s the people’s obligation to throw off the old form of government.”
https://www.facebook.com/100029569003221/posts/614344559561172/?d=n

Liberty and Prosperity, by Right or Might